Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Nature Photography Summit

From Jerry Monkman

The Nature Photography Summit


Some of you may know that I am on the board of the North American Nature Photography Association. I've been a member since the organization was founded in the early 1990's, and I have attended 10 or so of their annual "summits." I owe a lot of my photographic and professional development to NANPA and the summits are where I've built and maintained dozens of wonderful relationships with other photographers, writers, and photo editors. The 2011 Summit is in McAllen, TX, March 9 -12, and promises to offer the usual inspiration and knowledge building through field trips, great keynote presentations, breakout sessions, and portfolio reviews. If you've never heard of McAllen, it is in SW Texas in the heart of some of the best birding habitat in all of North America. I highly encourage you all to check it out: www.nanpasummit.com.

No comments: