Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What a Tablet Can Do For You

This is a great article. I LOVE my wacom. The pen is awesome. I would not want to be editing photos without my Wacom. Trying drawing a circle with a mouse!?! Programmable buttons make editing faster and easier. We have used every size. The smaller one for the laptop on the road, the new 6x8 is great for the desktop and if you can afford the Cintiq, get one! The new Bamboo sells fro under $100 but the new Intuous4 is better for the serious photographer. Lisa

Read the article here: What a Tablet Can Do For You

Photoshop's Best Friend: What You Can Do with a Pressure-Sensitive Tablet

visit the Wacom tablet comparison pages for the Intuous4 and the Bamboo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to add that there are lots of older tablets out there on the used market that do a wonderful job. You may be able to pick up a much larger tablet than you otherwise would by opting for an older used model. I'll take my huge and ancient Aiptek tablet over my more sensitive Wacom any day. Just try moving sliders (lightroom etc) around on a tiny tablet. It's awful.