Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ask Tim Grey Gathering in New York and Presentation at B&H Photo in New York

Presentation at B&H Photo in New York - I'll be presenting a free two-hour session on "Photoshop Workflow" at B&H Photo in New York on Tuesday, April 13, 2010, from 11am to 1pm. This event will fill quickly, so if you'd like to attend be sure to register soon here:http://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/eventDetails.jsp/id/657

Ask Tim Grey Gathering in New York - Immediately following my presentation at B&H Photo in New York on April 13th, I'll be hosting another "Ask Tim Grey" Gathering. If you'd like to join me for a casual lunch to talk all things digital photography (or just about anything else), please email me at tim@timgrey.com to let me know. Location will be determined and announced as soon as I have a good idea of how many will be able to attend, but it will be relatively close to B&H Photo.

No comments: