Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cherry Blossom Time in Washington DC

Lisa's note -- if you have never been to DC during Cherry Blossom time you should GO!!! It is like the most beautiful snowstorm in New England - except that it is warmer and it is snowing pink blossoms! DC this time of year is amazing, people go there is Spring and then decide to move there! You could spend all week walking around the tidal basin!

Dear Camera Club friends,

The following is going to be mentioned in our In Focus and at the next club meeting. However, because of the very close deadline, I felt it important that I let everyone know about this trip now.

Cherry Blossom Time in Washington DC

Dates: April 9 - 11, 2010

Round Trip motorcoach
2 nights Hilton Hotel Gaithersburg
2 full American breakfasts Toby's Dinner Theatre
Visits to other points of interest in DC
Cherry Blossom Parade, Saturday, April 10
Baggage, tax & service, tour director

Envelopes are handed out for tips to tour director and coach driver.

COST PER PERSON

$369 Double $469 Single $359 Triple/Quad

For anyone interested, I have to have a 'yes' and the monies in to me by March 10. Hence, the very short time to deadline. There are no refunds.

Please feel free to e-mail me any questions you may have. Please feel free to send me your 'yes' and monies by March 10. My address is
Faye Dudek, 12 Douglas Court, Wallingford, CT 06492

I will be at the club meeting on 3/10 (the date) to talk to anyone.

faye

No comments: