Monday, November 23, 2009

Tim Grey Thanksgiving "Thank You!" Sale

Thanksgiving "Thank You!" Sale

Thursday is the Thanksgiving holiday in the US, which is a time to express thanks for our family, friends, and good fortunes. As such, it seems appropriate to say "thank you" to you, the readers of my Ask Tim Grey eNewsletter. I'm very grateful for the support and encouragement (and even praise) I receive from many readers throughout the year. So, as a way of saying "thank you" to all of my readers, I'm offering a special discount of $5 off all orders placed between now and Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 26th). Whether you want to get one (or all) of my video DVDs to help you master Photoshop, subscribe (or renew a subscription) to my Digital Darkroom Quarterly print newsletter, or sign up as a member of the Ask Tim Grey eNewsletter to take advantage of special benefits and discounts, simply place an order at www.timgrey.com/order/ and I will automatically take $5 off the total price for your order. This special discount is in addition to the discount paid Ask Tim Grey Members receive off my instructional video DVDs.

Thank you for your continued support, and for providing me with the opportunity to help you make the most of your photographic images. I feel very fortunate to be able to make a living doing what I love, and the kind words I often hear from readers who feel my efforts has improved their photography is very encouraging. Thank you.

No comments: