Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exhibit "Earth Designs" by Dan Mead and Sally Eagle.

Two weeks remain for seeing a must-see photographic exhibit: "Earth Designs" by Dan Mead and Sally Eagle. Until November 17th this exhibit is hanging in the MASC Gallery, Math and Science Center, at Millbrook School, Millbrook, NY. The gallery hours are: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00pm and Saturday, 8:00-1:00pm.

These large color photographs document the wonderous land forms from various positions in the landscape, from the edge of rims to openings in an aircraft.

Dan has recently been chosen as a Highly Honored Photographer by Nature's Best Photography magazine, bird category. His photograph along with other category winners will be exhibited in the Smithsonian Museum, Washington, D.C., beginning November 12th.

If you are unable to see this exhibit, go to their Website: www.meadeaglephotos.com

To those of you who have accepted my invitation to LinkedIn, I thank you. I would like to use this format to promote photography, for example, by announcing exhibits in CT and just across state lines. To that end, I would appreciate your sending me information about your exhibit or those of your friends. If I can, I will view the exhibit myself, but please note that I will not review or critique exhibits, but I will only recommend those that I deem meritorious so please be selective about which exhibit announcements you send me. I will also post workshops, lectures, or classes so please let me know about them, too. Yours truly, Abby

No comments: