Friday, July 27, 2012

David Middleton’s Fall Photography Workshops

David Middleton’s Fall Photography Workshops

Fall in Vermont October 10th – 14th Manchester Center, Vermont
Santa Fe Workshops: www.santafeworkshops.com/photography-workshops
I call this my backyard workshop because, well, it is done in my (greater) backyard. Taught with my great friends and fellow pros Jeff Wendorff and Lisa Cueman, I take the class to all my favorite locations- tumbling mountain streams, misty ponds, colorful meadows and old barns. We also go to the wonderful old dairy farm that I did an entire book on to photograph the old-time Vermont of generations past. As a special treat we will also photograph two magnificent horses- running against a background of colorful trees and portraits of them with a dramatic black background.

Fall on the Maine Coast October 17th – 21st Bar Harbor, Acadia National Park
Santa Fe Workshops: www.santafeworkshops.com/photography-workshops
I have been going to Acadia National Park and the headlands of Down East for more than 20 years and every time I go there I find more things to photograph. Now after doing three books on the coast of Maine I appreciate the area even more. From the beautiful working harbors to the hidden ponds surrounded with color to the birch forests thick with ferns there are endless subjects to photograph. Don’t go with a group to all the standard places that everyone else has images of, come with us and get unique shots of a unique and beautiful part of our country. Taught with my great friend and fellow pro, Brenda Berry.

No comments: