Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Photoshop Actions and Lightroom Presets from MCP Actions

I have been using MCP Actions since 2008 amd I love them! I talked about "touch of lightness/touch of darkness" when we presented at NECCC July 2008. I use this action on the majority of my images! Jodi has created LOTS of awesome actions, check them out! Lisa
http://www.mcpactions.com/

MCP Actions

Free Photoshop Actions and Free Lightroom Presets:

If you want to "try before you buy," we offer a sampling of free Photoshop actions: Mini Fusion, Touch of Light/Touch of Darkness, High Definition Sharpening, Texture Applicator, Magic Blog It Board, Facebook Fix, Burnt Edges Vignette, Take Action on Cancer Awareness (B&W), Gallery Frame and Watermark, and #2 Pencils.
New to Lightroom and ACR? Try our free Lightroom presets: Mini Quick Clicks set.

No comments: