Wednesday, July 27, 2011

50 Free Essential Workflow Actions for Photoshop CS3, CS4 & CS5

LPS “Essential Actions” are your shortcut to faster workflow with improved imaging. Best of all, they are FREE! View the video tutorials and then complete the order form to download the FREE actions.

http://www.alittlephotoshop.com/products/Workflow_Essentials.html

The workflow essentials are my own personal collection of shortcuts and commands that I use in Photoshop everyday. Giving these actions away for FREE is my way of giving back to the photographic community. Enjoy!



My new collection of workflow FREE actions are here… After much deliberation, experimentation and moving buttons around the new panel. I have finally finished the LPS Workflow Essentials v3. I have been using them for the past week or so with the new panel and I cant see me ever wanting to use Photoshop and not have my actions along for the ride… Oh! and this time I have bundled the Power Panel for CS4 & CS5 users as well.

The workflow essentials are my own personal collection of shortcuts and commands that I use in Photoshop everyday. Giving these actions away for FREE is my way of giving back to the photographic community. So if you have got a blog, Facebook, Twitter, or you frequent forums regularly then why not share the love and share my actions with your fellow tog! – http://www.alittlephotoshop.com/products/Workflow_Essentials.html

You can either go through all the videos and info on the blog or cut to the chase and DOWNLOAD the actions.

No comments: