Sunday, August 17, 2008

Photos from Dragging the shutter workshop

On July 18th I blogged about a photo op -- a workshop on dragging the shutter and taking sunset (at Stony Creek). http://nhccphotoblog.blogspot.com/2008/07/tuesday-sunset-photographic-shoot.html

Well, we had a great time (thank you Richard!) despite the fact that there was no sunset. I finally go around to posting some of the photos from that night. They look better when you click on them to see them larger.
















Anyone else who was there (or at the second attempt 8/14) please feel free to send me a photo and I will post it here.

I will also post some photos from using this same technique (and the great "sophisticated" stray light preventor provided to each of us that night by Richard) that Tom & I took in the Adirondacks around the campfire. We had fun with it!

No comments: