Wednesday, June 26, 2013

FREE EBOOK: 31 Days to Overcome Your Fear of Shooting Street Photography

FREE EBOOK: 31 Days to Overcome Your Fear of Shooting Street Photography

"For the purposes of this e-book, I wanted to create a 30-day course in which you could overcome your fear of shooting street photography. I am a huge proponent on the idea of “open source” knowledge—information that is shared openly and freely with others. When I first started street photography overcoming my fear of shooting on the streets was the greatest hurdle for me. Now my heart barely flutters when I take a photograph even half a meter away from somebody."

"Feel free starting at whatever day feels the most comfortable for you, and also feel free to skip around a bit if you would like. The rough order it is organized is in difficulty (first day being that you are extremely afraid of shooting in the streets, and the last day is that you are fearless)."

"Regardless, reading this book alone isn’t going to help you overcome the fear of shooting street photography. You can read a hundred books on how to swim, but you won’t truly learn until you jump into the water. Therefore I suggest that after ever chapter you go out and actually shoot and try out some of the exercises."

Download

"These are the rough cuts of what I have available so far. I am releasing this content as open-source, free for you to pick apart, edit, and distribute freely. However what you are not allowed to do is to charge money for any part of the content in this book. Also I kindly request if you post any part of this book anywhere, please mention my name and link back to my blog."
Below is the text of the excerpts of the book, in-case you don’t want to download the Doc file or the PDF file -- Click Here

No comments: