THE IMPRESSION 2 UPDATE !
Thursday (6/23/16) Topaz released Topaz Impression 2, an updated version of their painterly effect software, complete with new features. As always, their update is free to anyone who already owns Impression.
And for those who don’t own it, Impression 2 will be on sale (40% off!) from June 23rd - July 7th.
Use coupon code "2IMPRESS" for a discounted price of $59.99 (regularly $99.99)
Topaz Impression generates natural painterly effects by painting brushstrokes one at a time. (It just does this very fast!) Impression can paint over 10,000 brushstrokes in less than a second, all while completely following your artistic direction, making truly personal art that you can call your own.
If you’re already familiar with Impression, the updated release of Impression 2, gives you more powerful processing with a completely redesigned framework and the following additional features:
• 30+ New effects - Impression 2 now comes with over 140 effects!
• Larger Brush Panel - no more squinting to find the brush you need.
• Masking - Impression 2 now includes masking in application! Using a brush, color range, luminosity range, or spot masking, the masking panel even includes our color aware tool.
• Topaz Community - now you can share your created effects with the other users of Impression 2 with a click of a button. Not seeing an effect you like? Browse the Topaz Community to surf an ocean of custom user made effects.
• New brush customization options:
- “Number of strokes” options to change the number of strokes applied to the image.
- “Large Brush Volume” that adjust paint volume in large areas of color to help focus on the details.
- “Stroke “Rotation Variation” to add randomness to your effect strokes.
• Highlight and Shadow control in the lighting menu.
• Support for High DPI (4k) monitors in Windows 7/8/10
...and much more.