Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Picasa versus Flickr versus 500px versus SmugMug


A lengthy comparison of these four services. I use smugmug. lisa

Picasa versus Flickr versus 500px versus SmugMug

"I had a few people contact me wanting to discuss photo sharing sites... so I grabbed as much information from the web, from as many places as I could and came up with the following. I hope this helps...

OverviewWhether you enjoy simply sharing photos of your crazy Uncle or you’re a serious photographer that requires a professional level of features and capabilities, you will want to pick a service that best fits your budget and needs. There are many options available out there for you, but when you narrow your search down to what you believe to be the best fit for you; chances are that one or more of these three services will likely be among your considerations. So, I wanted to take a look at each, including the options, applications and other add-ons services that they have to offer."

 

No comments: