Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Carl Heilman

Hi everyone! Summer is flying right by here. I've been working away at a new book - 'Advanced Digital Landscape Photography' which I need to have wrapped up by the end of the summer. It will be availble next spring.

We just made the decision to selll one of my D300 camera bodies. Nikon is releasing the D300S with HD video - something I have been looking forward to for some time. So we are selling one of my D300 camera bodies for $1325. It is in excellent condition and has a full warranty on it good until Jan. 2, 2012. Check out the info on my website at www.carlheilman.com/camera.for.sale.html

I have word that the new Lake George book should be availble by about the middle of the month - hopefully in time for the Adirondack Living Show in Saratoga - Auguat 14 - 16.

http://www.adirondackliving.com/ Hope to see you there.

I will also be doing a presentation at the Wild Center in Tupper Lake at 2 PM on August 11 - followed by a book signing and a DVD release.promotion.

That evening I will also be at Hoss's in Long Lake for the annual Author's Night.

Our 2010 calendars are currently available - we will be making the change on the website within a day or so.

Fall workshops are beginnig to fill up already... Please check out our workshop listing at http://www.carlheilman.com/photo-workshops.html

Feel free to contact us with any questions! www.carlheilman.com Hope you are having a great summer!!

Thanks!
Carl
www.carlheilman.com
www.naturepanoramas.com
Phone (518)-494-3072
Mon - Fri 9 - 5 Eastern Time

No comments: